Friday, April 8, 2011

In Desperate Need of Inspiration!

Over the past 28 years, I have had a lot of ups and a whole lot of downs, but what I have mostly been missing is inspiration! I have tried a couple different things, from reading inspirational books to joining a new religion. Needless to say, none of them have worked!

For the past few years, I have been at a loss. I just can't seem to get out of this funk.

I have recently been thinking about trying some meditaion and/or yoga. I have met a lot of people who have told me how wonderful they both are for your inner sanity, and G-d knows I would do well with some inner sanity!!!!

I am willing to try anything at this point! I have even been recently considering following Judaism a little more than I have been these past 2 years.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe your new inspiration can be me?! LOL, seriously, we'll have to talk to Bonnie about this one. Love you girlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think finding a way to help in the community that you really care about can be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete