Thursday, November 18, 2010

Almost to the Finish Line!

Well, things have been super crazy here these past few days! Found out yesterday that the movers are most likely coming tomorrow to pack and then Monday to load our stuff and that they could drop it off as early as Tuesday! That means that I had to leave work about a week earlier than I had originally planned, meaning today was my last day : ( 


So, we are going to Va this weekend to finalize all of our stuff, i.e. sign the lease and drop some stuff off at the new place. Then, on Sunday I have my interview for the J. Jill there and then we are back home! Then, depending on what the movers say, I might be back on the road on Monday evening to wait for the drop off of our stuff!

See what I mean, crazy!!! The sad thing is, that I just found out that my sister and Chris will not be there this weekend when we come down! Chris' mom had a heart attack yesterday and they are driving down to see her. So, Scott and I get to practice our alone time with all 3 kids this weekend!!! I am actually excited to have some time alone with the kids! I am sad about Chris' mom though! I hope she makes a full recovery and gets to go home soon!

This will be my last blog for a little while! After tomorrow we won't have a computer until the drop off! Wish us luck and we will keep everyone posted on things as they happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment