Saturday, November 27, 2010

Virginia is For Lovers!!!!

Well, its official! I am now (and probably forever) a Virginian! Who would have thought 6 years ago, Scott and I would be back here?

I have been settling in these past 2 days and am hoping to have the new place completely unpacked by the time Scott arrives on Wednesday! Shouldn't be a problem for the 2 Pylate sister's...lol! Picked up all the things we needed for the house today and got it all for a crazy steal! Love you Wal-Mart!!!! Still have a little bit more shopping to do, but nothing major!

I have been spending most of my time.... wait... let me rephrase that... ALL of my time with my family! Had dinner with my family and some friends last night for Shabbos and then came over this morning at around 8 to watch the little ones and have some Smith time ( Smith is the name of my sister and her family ) and I am still here 13 hours later!!!!

I am so happy! I love the new place and I LOVE being close to my family! Only took 6 years, but my sister finally got us back here.... and I don't think she will let us go without a fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment